Low and high pressure pipeline systems.
Cobán, Alta Verapaz, Guatemala
Located in the Alta Verapaz area in Guatemala, the SAMUC small hydroelectric project has two pipelines that end up in the same machine room: the SAMUC I DN 400 pipeline and the SAMUC II DN 600 pipeline. Both were constructed with a cable crane transport system due to the complex installation conditions of the pipes.
- Slopes of 480% (78°). Almost vertical conditions in some cases.
- Sections of different pressures up to a maximum allowable pressure of 52 bar.
- Built with advanced Lok&Play® ductile iron technology.
- Make an impossible project viable, safe and profitable.
- Advising and checking until final pressure testing by the design team.
- Does not require anchor blocks.
- No expansion joints.
- Very high installation ratio: Lok&Play®.
- Very complex areas. Extreme slopes.
- Admits very high pressures.
- With or without trench.
- No welding, no problems. Even in a flooded trench.
- Minimal pressure head losses.
- Guarantee of operation, without breakages or interruptions in service.
- Replacement of obsolete steel pipes.