- Tyton® joint ductile iron pipes and fittings from DN 80 to DN 1600 ISO (from 3 “to 64” AWWA)
- Restrained joint ductile iron pipes and fittings
- Coatings and linings for internal and external corrosion protection against any kind of transported water and soil.
- Wide range of valves: gate, butterfly, air valves, pressure reducing valves, etc.
Ductile Iron Pipes
CONSTRUTEC offers Lok&Play® solutions with diameters from 100 to 1600 mm, manufactured in accordance with ISO 2531 standard and the design and testing rules in the ISO 10804 standard.
- Deflection up to 5
- Working pressure up to 100bars (1450psi)
- Tractive force up to 10700KN
- Complete range of Lok&Play® fittings
- Restrained Joint Pipe with easy assembly/disassembly
- Flexible restraint
- From DN 100 to DN 1200
- HP LOK® Restrained Joint Pipe and fittings provide flexible push-on joints
- Working pressure rating of 29bar
- From DN 1400 to DN 1600
Leaders in technology
U.S. PIPE, founded in 1899, is the leading US manufacturer of ductile iron pipe and fittings. It runs 3 pipe manufacturing plants and 11 transformation centres, all in the United States.
U.S. PIPE has a complete range of ductile iron pipes and fittings manufactured according AWWA standards in imperial sizes, providing the widest range up to DN1600/64” in the international market. The following locking systems are available: TR FLEX®, HDSS®, HP LOK® and TR-XTREME®
The revolution: Tyton Joint®
The Tyton Joint® was invented by U.S. PIPE in 1956 and has been the basis of the industry’s technological development. It has been the common element in the main innovations of high-performance, bolt-less double chamber restrained joints developed by many manufacturers, mostly European.